ON CALL CONTRACTING GROUPCALL (703) 520 2266 or (855) 59STORM
Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas
STORM DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESS
Storm Restoration | Fire Restoration | Hail Restoration | Water Restoration | Wind Restoration
We Will Help You With The Insurance Process, At No Cost To You!
ON CALL CONTRACTING GROUP IS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY RESTORATION.
- An On Call Contracting Group Project Manager will conduct an inspection of your house to determine the extent of the damage to your roof, exterior walls, gutters, windows, and the interior of your home.
- If we determine that there is sufficient damage to warrant opening an insurance claim we will ask you to call your insurance company to initiate a claim. (Unfortunately, insurance companies do not allow us to do this for you.)
- Once you have an insurance claim number, we will work with both you and the insurance company to schedule an adjustment of your home – if there is any interior leaking or damage you will have to be there, otherwise we can meet with them on your behalf.
- An On Call Contracting Group Project Manager will meet with the adjuster and point out all of the damage. If the adjuster agrees with our inspection and estimate, we will notify you immediately. If they disagree or refuse to pay for everything we feel you are entitled to, we will still notify you immediately. We will then request that a different adjuster re-inspect your house. If they still refuse to pay you what we honestly feel you are entitled to, we can have a 3rd party arbitrator inspect your house to verify all estimates for accuracy and fair market pricing. Once again, you are kept informed throughout the process.
- Once we receive word that your insurance company is paying for the damage, you and your On Call Contracting Group Project Manager can then pick out appropriate building materials and colors. Our representative will collect the insurance excess, which is typically $500.00. This is your only out-of-pocket expense. This will allow us to get the job formally contracted with correct orders, colors, materials while you are waiting on receipt of your cash settlement from your insurance carrier. This will speed up the restoration process so we are not waiting weeks for cash settlement to begin ordering materials for your job. Our goal is to get your property restored quickly and we will start that process even before you have received your cash settlement so we can get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
- All paperwork will be scanned into our internal system and we will put in any formal requests for variances that are needed on your insurance claim. Variances are often left off the insurance companies’ initial estimate until we send them the required documentation.
- Next, an On Call Contracting Group Project Manager will place the order for the materials needed to replace the damaged areas with our production office.
- When the materials are delivered, the On Call Contracting Group Project Manager will do a thorough inspection and make sure that all of the materials delivered are the right colors, and that everything is correct. Also at that time, our representative will collect any funds that you have received from the insurance company (unless it was paid to us already). On the day of construction, one of our Project Managers will be at your home to meet with the crews and get them started.
- Once your project is completed, you and the On Call Contracting Group Project Manager will go over the Inspection Checklist together, point by point, to confirm that everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
Speak With An Expert Today!
Call us at (703) 520 2266 to get started or click the button below email us directly.CONTACT US